Searching for beauty in broken places —
- Brady Street–Broken lives and God’s hand
- Community garden
- Marnell’s puns
- My own struggles with overeating.
- Coming soon! Expected November 2019. Captain Garrison. 1700’s Staten Island. Storms at sea. An angry sailor. A strange sick visitor. Brokenness and God’s redemption. (Biographical/historical fiction.)
- Published 2011-2016: Cholera. Tornadoes. Fires. War. God’s hand in broken towns and lives.
5 Fast Facts About Katrina:
- As a teenager, I crocheted doilies to sell at the Wausau Farmer’s Market.
- When I was born in Goshen, Indiana, Dr. Abel wrote 5-23-1982 on my birth certificate. The date was June 23, but no one noticed his mistake until we went to get my driver’s permit.
- Peanut butter is my weakness.
- Some day I want to have a green hill with small black Angus calves.
- My husband Marnell and I met January 23, 2016 at a women’s conference! (He was doing sound and I was leading a workshop.)