Happy “It’s-almost-the-holiday” Day!
I have a couple of copies of Captain Garrison that apparently got smudged at the last book signing at the Baker’s Nook. If you would like to be entered to get one of these seconds, leave a comment on this blog or it’s counterpart on Facebook before 6 am Friday. I’d love to hear something you are thankful for, or a prayer you are praying during this season. I will choose two names.
Also, I am selling an occasional Captain Garrison from our home since the last book signing. This gives you the option of buying an autographed copy with a matching bookmark if you wish to pay for shipping. Shipping is $3.27 by media mail, which isn’t much but is still kind of annoying.
So, in my best Amazon impersonation–ta da! If you email your order this weekend (Saturday or before, starting now) you will get free shipping anywhere in the United States. Media mail takes 3-10 days. You can still order an autographed book from me after the calendar rolls over to December, but you will need to pay the additional $3.27 shipping. Please follow the directions below exactly if you wish to order.
To order, Send me an email: Katrina@500-words.com Saturday or Before with:
- your mailing address
- how you are planning to pay
- how many copies you would like ($14.99 each; $16.04 each with sales tax)
- if you would like to purchase a copy of any of my other books: Blue Christmas, Shatterproof, Inferno in the Lost Pines, Faces of Syria, or Voices of Syria.
Available Payment Options to use:
- PayPal (use email Katrina@500-words.com)
- Call with your credit card information
- Send a check or cash; book will ship after payment arrives
Note: We will be in Mississippi over Thanksgiving visiting Marnell’s brother and family. So, unlike Amazon 🙂 I will not be able to ship books until next week.
Happy Thanksgiving! Don’t forget to leave a comment if you wish to be entered in the drawing.